Morrison Education Center provides Job Placement Assistance to our students, both during and after their program is completed. Upon the completion of each program, students will receive a personal letter of recommendation from Dr. Morrison and will have completed an Employment Skills lesson, which will teach them what they need to know in regards to job searching and interviewing skills. This includes, but is not limited to:
- How to write a professional and engaging cover letter
- How to write an appropriate resume to highlight specific skills
- Interview skills and etiquette
- How and where to search for jobs
Beyond the classroom Employment Skills lesson, our Program Administrator is available to work with students on a one-on-one basis. Assistance is also provided to our alumni after graduation in order to help them gain employment in the dental field. One-on-one appointments may be made to assist with interviewing and resume writing skills.
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Review
- Job search assistance
- Interview etiquette and questions
- Exclusive Access to MEC’s Alumni Network Facebook Page
Please call us to make an appointment!